The detrimental effects of plastic bags need no introduction. Plastic bags are banned in several countries. Americans use about a million plastic bags a year and this trend is sharply shifting due to increased awareness about the ill-effects that result from plastic usage and incorrect plastic disposal. Non-woven bags are considered the best eco-friendly alternative to plastic.
What are non-woven bags?
Non-woven bags are made from recycled, bonded plastic fibers which makes them more durable than plastic. The material appears just like cloth but since it isn’t woven it is a cost-effective environment-friendly option. Non-woven bags neither possess the limitations of paper bags nor are labor intensive like woven bags, which accounts for its popularity.
The material also makes it easy to print anything over them, which make it a popular choice for promotional products. Its low-price tag is an added advantage and doesn’t pinch your pocket where you are in need of bulk quantity bags. Customize it your preferred way by choosing reputable wholesale manufacturers. There are tons of designs currently available.
If you are looking for reliable wholesale non-woven bag manufacturers, check out Custom Earth Promos. They are the top choice for eco-friendly, recyclable bags. Their full color bags are affordable, attractive and are fully customizable. Contact their customer support team and discuss your preferences.
Benefits of non-woven bags:
- Lightweight: Despite their durability, they are light-weight which makes it easy to carry around when one goes grocery shopping or picnics to carry food and beverages. The insulated cooler ones retain the temperature of the contents of the bag and hence can also be used to carry lunches.
- 100% recyclable: The primary reason to ditch plastic bags is to make a greener choice. Non-woven bags are made from recyclable materials. Additionally, when we burn a non-woven bag, no toxic contaminant is emitted. The bags cause little to no pollution making it a responsible choice keeping in mind the future generations.
- Durability: Non-woven bags withstand more wear and tear than usual shopping bags. They are estimated to last hundred times longer. This way they also save more money in the long-run. You don’t have to changes bags often. They handle heavier weight than plastic and paper bags and aren’t easily prone to punctures, holes and tears.
- Eco-friendly manufacturing process: Since the bag is made purely from recyclable materials, the resources are easily available and the manufacturing process is simple. The manufacturing process also prevents the depletion of natural resources and leaves no toxic wastes.
- Competitive pricing: When you place a bulk order, the price for one good quality non-woven bag is as low as $0.64. This small investment is guaranteed to improve your brand’s recognition and yield more return on investment.
Bid a permanent farewell to plastic bags and revive our ailing environment. Start using non-woven bags and encourage its usage by providing it at trade shows/ special occasions. Its high functionality would impress the bag receivers and establishes your brand strongly in their mind.